We're currently in the season of lent, and this year I've decided to give up beef. It was a little last minute, and I just bought a some ham I can make sandwiches with and some fresh pork chops. They claim pork as 'the other white meat,' but I'm still not sure if its actually 'red' meat. So to be on the safe side, I'll just give up beef. At least I can still eat bacon! Mmm...bacon. Oh and carnitas from Little Onion! But I'll try to eat more chicken and fish, cuz so my cholestoral doesn't shoot up. I'm also trying to go to church more often. I've been a bad Catholic lately.
I scored some free tickets to David Copperfield with some friends at the Kodak a few weeks ago. It was a fun show, but still the exact same show I saw him at my work a few years ago. So I wasn't too thrilled. But it was nice day to hang out with friends. The Kodak was actually pretty small...looks a lot bigger on t.v. Hmmmm...I wonder who sat in my seat last night at the Oscar's??
Its the end of February, and it's finally snowing here in California. No, its none of the 'Storm Watch 2007' that the news keeps talking about. But we're finally getting a good significant amount of snow/rain. I'll be hitting up Mammoth next month and I'm excited that they have an 8 foot base, with more snow to come. It's been a pretty dry and disappointing year, snow-wise, so hopefully we'll get a pretty good late season this year.
Speaking of, I bought a brand new snowboard last week. After outgrowing my board and gaining weight, I decided to move on from my '03 Forum Destroyer 148 and bought myself an '07 Burton Elite 155.
I'm pretty happy with the purchase, got it for 40% off. I was trying to stay away from Burton, looking at other Forum boards, and also thinking of getting a Rome or Arbor board. I really like Arbor's designs and how they use this strong Hawaiian wood. But I couldn't find a good deal. So for the hell of it, I did the product selector on burton.com and the results came out with this. After looking at the pretty cool Chicago graphics, I was sold! Can't wait to break it in!
Oh yeah, Karen and I have the Wii now. I'll be picking SSX Blur tomorrow at Gamestop. I've already put my deposit in for Cooking Mama and Mario Party 8. Gotta love the Wii!
Lost = BLAH.
Heroes = Awesome!
The Office = LOVE IT!! That Jan is one horny boss!
"I am taking a calculated risk. What’s the upside? I overcome my nausea, fall deeply in love, babies, normalcy, no more self-loathing. Downside, I date Michael Scott publicly and collapse into myself like a dying star. Why is this so hard?...
....That’s what she said." HAHA! Love it!
Congrats to Yummy Bunny and Choo Choo Bear!! Love you guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment