Wednesday, April 13

Okay, so I didn't quite make it to two years.

So damn, what the hell do I write? Thoughts? Opinions? I suck balls at writing. So I'll just write whatever comes to mind.

Hmmm...

Played ball today and sucked. I scored two points in two games. Pathetic. I hate it when I suck and let my teammates down. I don't get too serious playing. Its fun and I don't get all pissy when my team sucks, nor do I get mad at people who make strange plays. After all, I know i'm not that great of a basketball player anyway. I play for fun. We'll see how it goes on Thursday.

Band of Brothers is on the History Channel again today. If you haven't watched the series, I suggest you buy the dvd set and watch it. It is probably one of the best shows I have ever seen. Plus it helps to run on Dolby Digital 5.1 sound.

My home theater system is great. I plan on upgrading my tv soon to an LCD monitor. Its taking me forever to buy one, especially since I keep spending my money on stuff (nike kicks, snowboarding stuff, etc.) We'll see how it goes after my tax break.

Watchin U2, live from Slane Castle, Ireland. U2....probably one of the greatest bands ever. They're probably the only band I have literally grown up with. Not a hardcore fan, but their music and live performances always amazes me. My favorite album is still Joshua Tree, altho I know hardcore fans have their own favorites. They recently performed here in Southern California. One of these days I'll catch their shows, I just have to buy all their albums first. Doesn't help not knowing what songs are what. That experience was lived at the Linkin Park concert last year at Long Beach. I knew the songs, just didn't know the titles. But hell, all their songs sound the same anyway.

I don't know how often I'll update this sucker. So in the meantime, download porn.

No comments: